Tuesday, March 28, 2017

nishan

Ranjan wedding photos taken with Anusha boyfriend stubborn sometimes - married Festival postponed

The result Ramanayake and Anusha Damayanthi wedding dress at a few pictures and a video was added to the Internet that many people thought that they were really married. As a result, images of far-reaching and even that was difficult Anusha Damayanthi is now known will.

The views expressed in the newspaper Anusha She further said that the people who heard this, even his boyfriend.

The true story ..?

Many people thought I saw that photo . brother Ranjan really married ... that somehow this picture in my  many had heard .. it really hurt him that way has gone too far ..

http://www.gossiplankanews1.com/2017/03/blog-post_193.html
Some newspapers had cut the picture, had sent letters. This is where he can really  told me, it's the kind of picture that initially know if I'm going to get you home, you have stopped given more money than many paid ..

Honestly speaking, I suddenly saw Greet took many pictures. Some "No one told you to add how great it would happened .. what others have questioned why the decision was made to marry someone like Ranjan. In this way, especially those questions that I knew I was close to my brother Ranjan against the politics .. because I'm on the side of the opposition political parties brother Ranjan politics ..

Then you decided that some well-chosen  also asked ..
Actually these questions in a row came. Some have done so, I believe that. Finally, I do not change now that  figure .. .. .. do not know who yet asks

Ranjan brother did a lot of work to be mad for causing the image to appear in this .. I really really hard is that the photo shoot is over .. he's always done things that scared me lies .. all this fun. Smile. Finally, 'Oh please brother to me, I had to be even  like to help ..

Jokes do not end when n.. looked easy enough to think of working seriously with Ranjan brother ..

However Anusha really married to one of her answers were given in  asked. She said the bill.

Well ... that's a little stubborn, but my husband and .. wedding feast, so our back a little bit here postponed

nishan

About nishan -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :