Sunday, March 26, 2017

nishan

Gammanpila wife and children will flee Lanka

MP gamamanpila morning, said his wife and fled in that threatened to ḍifenḍaravalin children.

Weekend and The Island, he comments as follows.

"Parents lie to say that I have been abroad. My sister lives in the United States. So my parents, sister and other children nearby will spend three got those two months. They are not citizens of the country permanent.
http://www.gossiplankanews1.com/2017/03/blog-post_790.htmlAsk about these issues if they should be Hutu. That is why they say, because they are abroad. My wife's phone call, they threatened to kill my children. Come behind the convoy had children.

Borella police complaint two years ago too. But the investigation is not yet. I'll take that with them abroad, through the threat of those who intended to harass his wife and children and their children. I do politics. If children stop my revenge politics, Buddhism is the basis for a political party is not right at all "

nishan

About nishan -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :