Monday, March 20, 2017

nishan

I do not make love without touch - is another story Samanali

As a popular singer Samanali starting to?

I do not need to be a singer. I liked acting. I never did more singing. That's so intuitive as sings. When trip anyway, eat and drink when we sing. But I do not have a big range of professional singer.

Crossing the judging panel of a reality show economic gain?

Acting is not something a lot of money from anyway. I will not betray the flowers play acting drama, too. The cream on TV, not about to sell the pills. The art of doing without betraying the inside I felt better at the economic profit.

This time if anyone would Samanali actress?

I do not care. Acting is my job. It is a by-product of popularity. If you say so people look at me, I want to use the popularity of 'humanity' to work for.

Should be a beautiful actress?

Good question. It is the men's heads. Actresses not only in general, all women want to be pet and Sukumar I'm too young an opinion. Men think that women also. The fantasy of women seen in intellectual conversations defiled.

So Samanali 'actress' is someone who does not maintain the fantasy?

I would maintain that any measure. But . I wanted to break it again, given the fantasy men. The male fantasy  down nervous. According to them, a beautiful girl intellectual conversations when men hit the mud. They criticize. I have experience in it.

"Change" was the politics. Why silent now?

Politics is not going to shop. Not voting is also coming to ask. We are in a doctrine. We won an ideology that level. Silent No. We always enabled.

Personal life was new. How dare your husband Indrachapa written?

He's open-minded person. Politics, female gender, art like everything inside ourselves we speak. I share many things together from one garden. I love to debate it. It's very wonderful.

Why did your husband deserve Indrachapa?

We're the same sentiment. That's why we both felt us. Even so, changes are not without ideas. We are getting it. This is a big decision and understanding.

This is a different love story?
It can be. People starting out dating moving too physical. So look out, homes, money, vehicles and things like matching sanctuary. They have forgotten the touch. I do not touch the piece that does not forget to add two, love you how to do.

Is it the old love?
No. Love to build something new inside. Always want to touch the hand. Head to clean out. In short, love to love inside. But many are away from each other over time. That first loses that lost close relationship. It's not a relationship where I feel that's why.

What happens before?
A life without hope after. I have a lot of work for the society. Forward in the future, so take care.



http://www.gossiplankanews1.com/2017/03/blog-post_732.htmlhttp://www.gossiplankanews1.com/2017/03/blog-post_732.html

nishan

About nishan -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :