Thursday, March 23, 2017

nishan

Doing business better than frying merrage - story told here is piumi hansamali traveling with another girl

 Hansamali times, various media are. piumi has been in the last days of the turmoil hotel Kiribathgoda created another story. The dialogue with the Natalie Hansamali.
What chose  Kiribathgoda hotel?
I was there that I have no connection.
You have a beautiful country boy enough?
Of course not. There are plenty of beautiful boys Lanka.
So what do you say to the young man who did that Saudi exile?
Jokes that I done it together. Those that do, not what to think big.a mother who wanted to deposit a little more, right?
I'm that good.
http://www.gossiplankanews1.com/2017/03/blog-post_826.html My son is my life. I hope they do not have anything else embarrassed him. Do not
again, right?
Oh crazy. That false story. So I'm a little busy business work. I can not say right now about Marry you good?
And I have not felt anything yet. If that does not know what would.
What's to think about the son's future?
Son, take care of my mother. The mailing learn well. mother and my son, too. He's lucky, without living child.
For your boyfriend or best s best. He took me to realize my life closer to gaining a good guy expensive.
Everyone talked about your photo Recently leak was not it?
It was my only pictures leak. You have plenty of popular video guys even came out. Why do not all going to get myself primed.
Sad about your past? not. I'm not a kid cry to think about what went. I understand very well, my take is that everything that happens. I'm really lucky.
Because a lot of time to yourself and to the Gossip's goals?
I think it is the beginning of my popularity. After all the stone fruits of the fights, huh . I trust you do not celebrate calculated. I do not fall down.

nishan

About nishan -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :